- Enter a city name or point of interest into the search box at the top of any page on choicehotels.com. Click the Find Hotels button.
- From the hotel search results page, click on the hotel name for additional hotel information or Check Rates button to find hotel room rates. Select the hotel name to view the hotel eBrochure, which includes phone number, photo gallery, map, nearby attractions, etc. Select Check Rates to check room rates and availability based on your arrival information.
- From the room availability page, enter your desired check in and check out dates, number of adults, children, and select a rate from the drop down. Click the the Check Rates button to display rates for the information you have entered.
- If the hotel has available rooms that match your arrival information, a list of room types with nightly rates will display. Be sure to read the room description. Click the Book Room button next to the desired room type to book a room online.
- Verify all reservation information is correct, and make any necessary changes. If you would like to add another room to your reservation, click on the Add Another Room link.
- Fill in all required fields on the Personal Information form. Once complete, click the Make Reservation button, then please wait for a reply. You will receive a confirmation number within one (1) minute. Please make a record of the confirmation number in case you need to make any changes to your reservation in the future. You will receive an email confirmation within five (5) minutes if you provided an email address when filling in your personal information.
Yes, your credit card is required to guarantee your room. When you reserve your room with a credit card, the room is held for you regardless of your arrival time. This means the hotel is required to hold your room for you until 7 the morning following your date of arrival.
Your credit card is not charged for your stay prior to your arrival unless the hotel has a prepayment or deposit requirement. Prepayment and deposit requirements are displayed for hotels during the CONFIRMATION process. A warning will display if the hotel requires a deposit or prepayment. If you do not want to give your credit card over the internet, please call our Reservations Center.
What are the check in and check out times at the hotel?
Each hotel sets their own check in and check out times. To find this information, type in the city name you wish to know this information about. Once you have a list of hotels simply click on the hotel name, this will take you to information specific to this location. Look for the section that says "Hotel Details." The check in and check out time is listed there.
What happens if my plans change and I forget to change or cancel my reservations? Will I be charged?
Since you guaranteed your room for arrival using your credit card, you will be billed a minimum of one night's stay if you do not cancel your reservation prior to the cancellation deadline. Since cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel, you may have additional liabilities. Please be sure to note the cancellation policy when making reservations online. This information is originally displayed once you have selected a room to reserve and will also be included once your reservation has been confirmed.
If you do not understand a hotel's cancellation policy or need further clarification, please email us or contact our Reservations Center.
How do I find more information about a specific hotel?
This information is available from each hotel eBrochure page. From ChoiceHotels.com, enter the city name. Choosing a state and/or country is optional; click the "Find Hotels" button. From the search results page choose a location and click on the hotel name.