- Consult with your veterinarian to ensure your pet is in good physical health before traveling.
- Before arriving, ask the hotel about any pet restrictions or check choicehotels.com.
- Bring a crate or kennel. Some hotels ask that you kennel your pet if you're leaving them in the room alone. Crates and kennels are also a safe way for your pet to travel.
- Make sure your pet's collar has your current address and phone number.
- Find the address and phone number of a local veterinarian near your hotel.
- Don't leave animals in the car during the warmer months.
- Make sure you bring portable food and water bowls, and enough food and water as well.
- Bring plastic bags, litter box, scoop, etc. so you can clean up after your pet.
- It's a good idea to bring a recent photo of your pet with you so you can identify and describe them if they happen to get lost.
- Best Internet Rates Guaranteed