1 hotel near Prescott, Arizona
Pet-Friendly Hotels in Prescott, AZ
Choice Hotels in Prescott helps you to be relaxed, well-rested and refreshed as you explore this historic and charming city. For those of you traveling with pets, finding a pet-friendly hotel in Prescott should be one of your top priorities.
Dogs enjoy romping outside in the fresh air with other dogs, even when they’re on vacation. Your furball loves to chase the ball around, fetch the stick and socialize with other four-legged pals. The parks listed below are sure to be among your dog’s favorite places in and around Prescott:
- Willow Creek Dog Park—3181 Willow Creek Rd. This dog park features two separate fenced-in areas for large and small dogs, as well as agility equipment and sheltered sitting areas.
- Mountain Valley Park—8600 E. Nace Ln. This park has a dog park within it, which features two separate fenced-in areas for large and small dogs, tunnels and agility equipment.
- Watson Lake Park—3101 N. State Rd. 89
- A.C. Williams Granite Creek Park—554 N. 6th St.
- Courthouse Square—Gurley St. & Montezuma St.
When playtime is over and your stomach starts rumbling, you know it’s time to savor a good meal. Fortunately, you have your choice of numerous restaurants that welcome you to sit back with your little guy. Even Fido gets to enjoy some warm Arizona hospitality—and hopefully something tasty that drops onto the ground too! Here are the pet-friendly Prescott eateries:
- Pasquale’s Place & Marino’s Corner Bistro—148 N. Montezuma St.
- Prescott Station Grill and Bar—200 E. Gurley St.
- Zeke’s Eatin’ Place—1781 Hwy. 69
- Palace—120 S. Montezuma St.
- Lone Spur Café—106 W. Gurley St.
- Black Hole Beer Company—1590 Swenson St.
- Sweet Anne’s Café—142 N. Montezuma St.
- Willow Creek Restaurant—2516 Willow Creek Rd.
- Wild Iris Coffee House—124 S. Granite St.
- Waffles N’ More—1365 W. Iron Springs Rd.
- Bill’s Pizza—107 S. Cortez St.
- Cuppers—226 S. Cortez St.
- Pangaea Bakery and Café—220 W. Goodwin St.
- Starbucks—1220 Gail Gardner Way
- Starbucks—351 N. Montezuma St.
- Streets of New York—150 E. Sheldon St.
- Jaime’s Waffle Express—3050 Windsong Dr., Prescott Valley
Your pup can even accompany you to the pet store if you need some food, treats or supplies for your trip:
- Whiskers Barkery—225 W. Gurley St.
- Pet Care Center—843 Miller Valley Rd.
- Timberwoof Pet Boutique—130 W. Gurley St.
- PetSmart—277 N. Walker Rd.
- Petco—1931 E. Hwy. 69
- Pet Club—258 N. Lee Rd.
- Olsen’s Grain—711 Elrod Rd.
- Tasha’s Herbs for Dogs & Cats—1150 Deer Run Rd.
- Rover Company—20 Kiji Dava Circle
As you’re strolling the streets of Prescott, one unique store that welcomes you to bring your pet inside with you to browse is the Beastro—an art, music and philanthropy house featuring art, gifts and music events to help animals in need. The Beastro is located at 117 N. McCormick St.
And if your pet is in need of some medical attention, you can visit:
- Prescott Area Pet Emergency Hospital—2245 Hwy. 69
- VCA Thumb Butte Animal Hospital—1441 W. Gurley St.
- Animal Care Clinic of Prescott—803 E. Sheldon St.
- Todd Metcalf, DVM—832 Hope St.
- Mile-Hi Animal Hospital—1205 White Spar Rd.
- Prescott Animal Hospital—1318 Iron Springs Rd.
You’ll find peace of mind as a guest at one of our Prescott dog-friendly hotels, while you are discovering all there is to do in “Everybody’s Hometown,” knowing that your furry family members are resting safely back at your hotel. Prescott welcomes you—and your pets. Book your guest room at a pet-friendly Choice Hotel today.
Prescott pet friendly hotels information
- Pet-friendly Hotels in Prescott1
- Highest Price$95
- Lowest Price$71
- Number of reviews1523
- Avg. rating3.8
- Total Number of Hotels in Prescott3