27 hotels near Denver, Colorado
Pet-Friendly Hotels in Denver, CO
Choice Hotels in Denver helps you to be relaxed, well-rested and refreshed as you explore the capital of Colorado. For those of you traveling with pets, finding a pet-friendly hotel in Denver should be one of your top priorities.
Dogs enjoy romping outside in the fresh air with other dogs, even when they’re on vacation. Fenced-in dog parks provide a safe venue where your furball can be unleashed, chase the ball around, fetch the stick and socialize with other four-legged pals. The parks listed below are sure to be among your dog’s favorite places in Denver (it’s important to note that Denver has a ban on Pit Bulls in parks):
- Forsberg Iron Spring Dog Park—14800 W. Alameda Pkwy.
- Railyard Dog Park—19th St. & Bassett St.
- Lowry Dog Park—555 Uinta Pkwy.
- Stapleton Dog Park—2002 N. Spruce St.
- Fuller Dog Park—2801 Williams St., at the intersection of 29th Ave. & Franklin St.
- Little Boxcar Dog Park—Broadway & Lawrence St.
- Barnum Park Dog Park—3256 W. 5th Ave.
- Earthdog Denver—370 Kalamath St.
- Kennedy Dog Park—9700 E. Hampden Ave.
- Jason Street Dog Park—666 S. Jason St. This dog park is in a designated area of Habitat Park.
- Civic Center Park—100 W. 14th Ave. Pkwy.
- Green Valley Ranch East Off-Leash Area—Jebel and E. 45th St.
- Riverfront Park—1610 Little Raven St.
- Berkeley Dog Park—N. Sheridan Blvd. & W. 46th Ave.
- Platte River Greenway Trail—7236-7278 Colorado 44. This trail is a 6.8-mile hike in Adams County that will take about 5 hours to complete with your pup. The trail follows the river and there are sandbars along the way that connect to sandy beaches.
- Cherry Creek State Park Off-Leash Dog Area—4201 S. Parker Rd., Aurora
- Grandview Dog Park—17500 E. Quincy Ave., Aurora
- Little Dry Creek Dog Park—3655 W. 69th Place, Westminster
When playtime is over and your stomach starts rumbling, you know it’s time to savor a good meal. Fortunately, with over 100 dog-friendly restaurants in Denver and many more in the surrounding suburbs, you certainly have no shortage of places to choose from that welcome you to sit with your best friend. Even Fido gets to enjoy some Colorado hospitality—and hopefully something tasty that drops onto the ground! Here are the highest-rated pet-friendly Denver eateries:
- Brazen Neighborhood Eatery—4450 W. 38th Ave.
- Uber Sausage—2730 E. Colfax Ave.
- Racca’s Pizzeria Napoletana—2129 Larimer St.
- Eat + Drink—1541 Platte St.
- David’s Kebab House—970 S. Oneida St.
- Uber Eats—1535 Central St.
- Postino LoHi—2715 17th St.
- La Merise—2700 E. 3rd Ave.
- Carbon Beverage Café—1553 Platte St.
- Sweet Ginger—2710 E. 3rd Ave.
- Central Bistro & Bar—1691 Central St.
- Telegraph Bistro and Bar—295 S. Pennsylvania St.
- SubCulture—1300 Pennsylvania St.
- First Draft—1309 26th St.
- Argyll Whisky Beer, a Gastropub—1035 E. 17th Ave.
- La Cour Bistro and Art Bar—1643 S. Broadway
- Dougherty’s Neighborhood Pub—5 E. Ellsworth Ave.
- Gaia Bistro—1551 S. Pearl St.
- Stone Pony—1301 Santa Fe Dr.
- North County—94 Rampart Way
- Highlands Cork & Coffee—3701 W. 32nd Ave.
- GB Fish & Chips—1311 S. Broadway
- Angelo’s Taverna—620 E. 6th St.
- Kaos Pizzeria—1439 S. Pearl St.
- Denver Beer Co.—1695 Platte St. Your dog can even enjoy a “Dog Beerscuit” made from the spent grain of the brewing process.
- Irish Snug—1201 E. Colfax Ave.
- Racine’s—650 Sherman St.
- Low Down Brewery—800 Lincoln St.
- P17—1600 E. 17th Ave.
Your little guy can even accompany you to the pet store if you need some food, treats or supplies for your trip:
- Simpawtico—4500 W. 38th Ave.
- Doggie Delights on Broadway—1432 S. Broadway
- Republic of Paws—2401 15th St.
- Sherlock Hound—1422 E. 22nd Ave.
- A Pet’s Paradise—913 Corona St.
- Quality Paws—46 Broadway
- Urban Dogg—695 E. 19th Ave.
- Dog Savvy—1402 Larimer St.
- Two Pals & a Pup—231 Clayton St.
- Mouthfuls Pet Store—4224 Tennyson St.
- Pet Station—2300 S. Colorado Blvd.
- Chuck & Don’s—201 University Blvd.
- Ciji’s Natural Pet Supplies—2260 Kearney St.
- For the Love of Dog—4751 E. Virginia Ave.
- Chewy’s Bonetique—200 Quebec St.
- Planet Pet—4170 Tennyson St.
You’ll have peace of mind as a guest at one of our Denver dog-friendly hotels, while you are exploring all there is to do in the “Mile-High City,” knowing that your furry family members are resting safely back at your hotel. Denver welcomes you—and your pets! Book your guest room at a pet-friendly Choice Hotel today.
Denver pet friendly hotels information
- Pet-friendly Hotels in Denver27
- Highest Price$175
- Lowest Price$56
- Number of reviews37563
- Avg. rating3.6
- Total Number of Hotels in Denver39