11 hotels near Greensboro, North Carolina
Pet-Friendly Hotels in Greensboro, NC
Choice Hotels in Greensboro helps you to be relaxed, well-rested and refreshed as you explore the third-largest city in the state of North Carolina. For those of you traveling with pets, finding a pet-friendly hotel in Greensboro should be one of your top priorities.
Dogs enjoy romping outside in the fresh air with other dogs, even when they’re on vacation. Fenced-in dog parks provide a safe venue where your furball can be unleashed, chase the ball around, fetch the stick and socialize with other four-legged pals. The parks listed below are sure to be among your dog’s favorite places to go in the area, although dogs must remain leashed at some of these:
- Stephen M. Hussey BarkPark at Country Park—3905 Nathanael Green Dr.—This park features three separate fenced-in areas: one for large dogs, one for small dogs and one for shy/old/rehabilitating dogs.
- Southwest Park Dog Park—6309 Southwest Park Dr.—This 2.5-acre park has two separate fenced-in areas: one for large dogs and one for small dogs.
- Arboretum—501 Yanceyville St.
- Country Park—4301 Lawndale Dr.
- Bog Garden—1101 Hobbs Rd.
- Guildford Courthouse National Military Park—2332 New Garden Rd.
When playtime is over and your stomach starts rumbling, you know it’s time to savor a good meal. You have your choice of several dog-friendly restaurants in and around town that welcome you to sit back with your little guy and enjoy some biscuits–Southern biscuits for you, dog biscuits for Fido! Here are the pet-friendly Greensboro eateries and some in nearby towns:
- Big Burger Spot—two locations: 3750 Battleground Ave. and 510 Nicholas Rd.
- Brass Taps Bar & Grill—2506 Battleground Ave.
- Natty Greene’s Pub & Brewing Co.—345 S. Elm St.
- Fishbones—2119 Walker Ave.
- Scrambled Southern Diner—2417 Spring Garden St.
- The Worx—106 Barnhardt St.
- Iron Hen Café—908 Cridland Rd.
- Lindley Park Filling Station—2201 Walker Ave.
- Jake’s Billiards—1712 Spring Garden St.
- Mad Hatter—201 Smyres Pl.
- Hops Burger Bar—2419 Spring Garden St.
- Libby Hill Seafood Restaurant—3920 Cotswold Ave.
- Brixx—1424 Westover Terrace
- The Corner Slice at Fisher Park—600 N. Elm St.
- Liberty Oaks—100-D W. Washington St.
- Café Europa—200 N. Davie St.
- Fishers Grille—608 N. Elm St.
- Sticks and Stones—2200 Walker Ave.
- Old Town Draught House—1205 Spring Garden St.
- Gnam Gnam Gelato & Bistro—2248 Golden Gate Dr.
- World of Beer—1310 Westover Terrace
- Singha II—2401 Penny Rd., High Point
- Shrimp Connection—2301 Sandy Ridge Rd., High Point
Your pup can even accompany you to the pet store if you need some food, treats or supplies for your trip:
- Natural Dog Pet Food Market—3708 Lawndale Dr.
- PetSmart—1206 Bridford Pkwy.
- PetSmart—2641 Lawndale Dr.
- Petco—4217 W. Wendover Ave., Suite G
And if your pet is in need of medical attention, you can visit:
- Sedgefield Animal Hospital and Dental Center—4740 W. Gate City Blvd.—336-294-1944
- Battleground Veterinary Hospital—2450 Battleground Ave.—336-545-5569
- Happy Tails Veterinary Emergency Clinic—2936 Battleground Ave.—336-288-2688
- Lawndale Veterinary Hospital—4314 Lawndale Dr.—336-288-3233
You’ll have peace of mind as a guest at one of our Greensboro dog-friendly hotels, while you are discovering all there is to do in this historic and dynamic city in the gently rolling hills of North Carolina, knowing that your furry family members are resting safely back at your hotel. Greensboro welcomes you—and your pets. Book your guest room at a pet-friendly Choice Hotel today.
Other Greensboro searches
Greensboro pet friendly hotels information
- Pet-friendly Hotels in Greensboro11
- Highest Price$132
- Lowest Price$48
- Number of reviews13623
- Avg. rating3.4
- Total Number of Hotels in Greensboro24