8 hotels near Raleigh, North Carolina
Pet-Friendly Hotels in Raleigh, NC
Choice Hotels in Raleigh helps you to be relaxed, well-rested and refreshed as you explore the capital of North Carolina. For those of you traveling with pets, finding a pet-friendly hotel in Raleigh should be one of your top priorities. Raleigh dog-friendly hotels not only welcome people, they also warmly welcome your four-legged pals.
Dogs enjoy romping outside in the fresh air with other dogs, even when they’re on vacation. Fenced-in dog parks provide a safe venue where your furball can be unleashed, chase the ball and socialize with friends. The parks listed below are sure to be among your dog’s favorite places to go in Raleigh (although dogs must remain leashed at some of these):
- Oakwood Dog Park—910 Brookside Dr.
- William B. Umstead State Park—8801 Glenwood Ave. Three great trails to hike with your pup within this park are the 2.75-mile Sal’s Branch Trail, the 0.6-mile Inspiration Trail and the 5.8-mile Company Mill Trail.
- Millbrook Dog Park (located inside Millbrook Exchange Park)—1905 Spring Forest Rd.
- Carolina Pines Community Dog Park—2305 Lake Wheeler Rd.
- Hawthorne Bark Park—8224 Green Lantern St.
- Lake Johnson Park—4601 Avent Ferry Rd.
- Shelley Lake Sertoma Park—1400 W. Millbrook Rd.
- Durant Nature Park—8305 Camp Durant Rd.
With over 50 dog-friendly restaurants in Raleigh, you and your little guy will have no shortage of places to park yourselves, sit back and enjoy some biscuits–Southern biscuits for you, dog biscuits for Fido! Here are the most highly-rated Raleigh dog-friendly eateries:
- Tazza Kitchen Cameron Village—432 Woodburn Rd.
- Ajisai Japanese Fusion—427 Woodburn Rd.
- Players Retreat—105 Oberlin Rd.
- Plates Neighborhood Kitchen—301 Glenwood Ave.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar—111 Seaboard Ave.
- Flying Biscuit Café—2016 Clark Ave.
- Moonlight Pizza Company—615 W. Morgan St.
- Clouds Brewing—126 N. West St.
- State Farmer’s Market Restaurant—1240 Farmer’s Market Dr.
- More. Kitchen & Bar—116 N. West St.
- Black Cat Café—4209 Lassiter Mill Rd.
- Remedy Diner—137 E. Hargett St.
- Tijuana Flats—1310 E. Millbrook Rd., Quail Corners Shopping Center
- Midtown Grille—4421 Six Forks Rd. #115
- Big Easy—222 Fayetteville St.
- La Carreta Mexican Restaurant—1028 Oberlin Rd.
- Uncorked—10511 Shadowlawn Dr.
- Gonza Tacos y Tequila—7713-39 Lead Mine Rd.
- Sola Coffee Café—7705 Lead Mine Rd.
- Taste Small Plates & Wine Bar—3048 Medlin Dr.
- Nashers Sandwich House—10630 Durant Rd.
- Morning Times—10 E. Hargett St.
- Aladdin’s Eatery—8201 Brier Creek Pkwy.
- Relish Café & Bar—5625 Creedmor Rd.
- Driftwood Southern Kitchen—8460 Honeycutt Rd.
- Bolt Bistro—219 Fayetteville St.
Whatever brings you to Raleigh, also known as the “City of Oaks” for its numerous oak trees that line the downtown streets, you will be happy knowing that your furry family members are resting happily back at your hotel. Raleigh welcomes you—and your pets! Book your guest room at a pet-friendly Choice Hotel today.
Other Raleigh searches
Raleigh pet friendly hotels information
- Pet-friendly Hotels in Raleigh8
- Highest Price$189
- Lowest Price$58
- Number of reviews19375
- Avg. rating3.5
- Total Number of Hotels in Raleigh28