3 hotels near Panama City Beach, Florida
Pet-Friendly Hotels in Panama City Beach, FL
Choice Hotels in Panama City Beach helps you to be relaxed, well-rested and refreshed as you explore this popular vacation destination in northwestern Florida, which boasts some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. For those of you traveling with pets, finding a pet-friendly hotel in Panama City Beach should be one of your top priorities.
Dogs enjoy romping outside in the fresh air with other dogs, even when they’re on vacation. Fenced-in dog parks provide a safe venue where your furball can be unleashed, chase the ball around, fetch the stick and socialize with other four-legged pals. The parks listed below are sure to be among your dog’s favorite places in and around Panama City Beach:
- Frank Brown Park and Dog Park—16200 Panama City Beach Pkwy.
- Al Helms Dog Park—1022 Balboa Ave.
- Conservation Park—Griffin Blvd. & Conservation Dr. You have your choice of 12 trails, ranging from less than 1 mile to 11 miles.
- Alaqua Unleashed Bark Park—342 JD Miller Rd., Santa Rosa Beach
- Zollie Young Dog Park—3829 E. 43rd St., Panama City
- Everett Avenue Dog Park—1137 Everett Ave., Panama City
- Carl Grey Park—4400-4798 Collegiate Dr., Panama City
- Liza Jackson Park—334-340 Miracle Strip Pkwy. SW, Fort Walton Beach
When playtime is over and your stomach starts rumbling, you know it’s time to savor a good meal. Fortunately, you have your choice of several dog-friendly restaurants in and around town that welcome you to sit back with your little guy. Even Fido gets to enjoy some warm Florida hospitality—and hopefully something tasty that drops onto the ground too! Here are the pet-friendly eateries in Panama City Beach and nearby:
- Salty Sue’s—17501 Panama City Beach Pkwy.
- Craft Bar—15600 Panama City Beach Pkwy.
- Andy’s Flour Power Café & Bakery—3123 Thomas Dr.
- Crepe Escape—2521 Thomas Dr.
- George’s at Aly’s Beach—30 Castle Harbour Dr.
- Pelican’s Bar & Grill—4114 Jan Cooley Dr.
- Finns Island Style Grub & Smoothies—7220 Thomas Dr.
- Hook’d Pier Bar & Grill—16201-C Front Beach Rd.
- Pineapple Willy’s—9875 S. Thomas Dr.
- Patches—4723 Thomas Dr.
- Liza’s Kitchen Café & Catering—7328 Thomas Dr.
- Another Broken Egg—11535 Hutchinson Blvd. #100
- Gracie Rae Bar & Grill—1201 Beck Ave., Panama City
- Tally-Ho Drive In—1449 Harrison Ave., Panama City
- 723 Whiskey Bravo—3031 E. County Hwy. 30 A, Seagrove Beach
- Cuvee 30A—12805 Hwy. 98 E, Suite D101, Inlet Beach
- Chanticleer Eatery—55 Clayton Lane, Santa Rosa Beach
- The Wine Bar—Watercolor – 1735 County Rd., Santa Rosa Beach
- Marie’s Bistro—2260 W. County Hwy. 30 A, Santa Rosa Beach
- Basmati’s Asian Cuisine—3295 W. County Hwy. 30 A, Santa Rosa Beach
And if your pet is in need of some medical attention, you can visit:
Animal Care Center of Panama City Beach—8501 Front Beach Rd.—850-235-2877
You’ll find peace of mind as a guest at one of our Panama City Beach dog-friendly hotels, while you are discovering all there is to do in the “Spring Break Capital of the World,” knowing that your furry family members are resting happily back at your hotel. Panama City Beach welcomes you—and your pets! Book your guest room at a pet-friendly Choice Hotel today.
Panama City Beach hotels information
- Number of hotels in Panama City Beach3
- Highest Price$121
- Lowest Price$52
- Number of reviews8805
- Avg. rating3.8