15 hotels near San Antonio, Texas
Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Antonio, TX
Choice Hotels in San Antonio helps you to be relaxed, well-rested and refreshed as you explore this historic city that stands on the banks of the San Antonio River. For those of you traveling with pets, finding a pet-friendly hotel in San Antonio should be one of your top priorities.
Dogs enjoy romping outside in the fresh air with other dogs, even when they’re on vacation. Fenced-in dog parks provide a safe venue where your furball can be unleashed, chase the ball around and socialize with other four-legged pals. The parks listed below are sure to be among your dog’s favorite places in and around San Antonio:
- Phil Hardberger Dog Park—13203 Blanco Rd.
- McAllister Dog Park—13000 Jones Maltsberger Rd.
- Pearsall Dog Park—4700 Old Pearsall Rd.
- Tom Slick Dog Park—7400 Texas Hwy. 151 Access Rd.
- Madison Square Dog Park—400 Lexington Ave.
- Chris Park—111 Camp St.
- Eisenhower Park—19399 NW Military Hwy.
- Raymond Russell County Park—20644 IH-10 W.
- Pletz Park—11400 Picardie Dr.
- Brackenridge Park—3910 N. St. Mary’s St.
- Leon Creek Greenway—8199 Mainland Rd.
- Woodlawn Lake Park—1103 Cincinnati St.
- Olmos Basin Park—500 Devine Rd.
- Comanche Lookout Park—15551 Nacogdoches Rd.
- Universal City Dog Park—134B Athenian Dr., Universal City
- Live Oak Park—8001 Shin Oak Dr., Live Oak
- Puppy Playland Dog Park—1240 Landa St., New Braunfels
- Government Canyon State Natural Area—12861 Galm Rd.
- Guadalupe River State Park—3350 Park Road 31, Spring Branch
When playtime is over and your stomach starts rumbling, you know it’s time to savor a good meal. With numerous dog-friendly restaurants in San Antonio, you certainly have no shortage of places to choose from that welcome you to sit back with your little guy. Even Fido gets to enjoy some good, old-fashioned Texas hospitality—and hopefully something tasty that drops onto the ground too! Here are some of the most highly-rated pet-friendly San Antonio eateries:
- Dresden Café—3023 Thousand Oaks Dr.
- Barrio Barista—3735 Culebra Rd.
- Bella on the River—106 River Walk St.
- CommonWealth Coffeehouse & Bakery—118 Davis Court
- Señor Veggie—620 S. Presa St.
- Charlie Wants a Burger—223 Losoya St.
- Friendly Spot Ice House—943 S. Alamo St.
- Yellowfish Sushi—9102 Wurzbach Rd.
- Gallo Pizzeria—164 Castroville Rd.
- Copalli Café—555 W. Bitters Rd.
- Guillermo’s—618 McCullough Ave.
- Cappy’s Restaurant—5011 Broadway St.
- Tiu Steppi’s Osteria—9910 West Loop 1604 North
- Cove—606 W. Cypress St.
- Ocho—1015 Navarro St.
- Gazebo Restaurant at Los Patios—2015 Northeast Loop 410
- Beto’s Comida Latina on Broadway—8142 Broadway St.
- Waxy O’Connor’s Irish Pub—234 Riverwalk
- Hangar—8203 Broadway St.
- Crumpets Restaurant & Bakery—3920 Wurzbach Rd.
- Tre Trattoria—4003 Broadway St.
- La Frite Belgian Bistro—728 S. Alamo St.
- La Tuna Grill—100 Probandt St.
- Trilogy Pizza & Wine Bistro—19141 Stone Oak Pkwy. #113
- Tycoon Flats—2926 N. Saint Mary’s St.
- Stella Public House—1414 S. Alamo St.
If your pet is in need of some medical attention while you are here, you can visit:
- Animal Emergency Room—4315 Fredericksburg Rd. #2
- Emergency Pet Clinic—8503 Broadway, Suite 105
- I-10 Pet Emergency—10822 Fredericksburg Rd
You’ll find peace of mind as a guest at one of our San Antonio dog-friendly hotels, while you are discovering all there is to do in this exciting, popular and iconic city, knowing that your furry family members are resting safely back at your hotel. San Antonio welcomes you—and your pets! Book your guest room at a pet-friendly Choice Hotel today.
San Antonio hotels information
- Number of hotels in San Antonio15
- Highest Price$161
- Lowest Price$42
- Number of reviews23666
- Avg. rating3.5