3 hotels near Destin, Florida
Pet-Friendly Hotels in Destin, FL
Choice Hotels in Destin, FL helps you to be relaxed, well-rested and refreshed as you explore one of Florida’s most popular destinations for beach lovers and tourists alike that want to explore the picturesque Emerald Coast. For those of you traveling with pets, finding a pet-friendly hotel in Destin should be one of your top priorities.
Dogs enjoy romping outside in the fresh air with other dogs, even when they’re on vacation. Fenced-in dog parks provide a safe venue where your furball can be unleashed, chase the ball around and socialize with friends. Your dog’s favorite place in Destin will most likely be the 3-acre Destin Dog Park. There is no fee or pass required to enter, and there are separate areas for large and small dogs. Both sections have open fields for playing in the lush Bermuda grass, areas shaded by pine and oak trees, benches and waste receptacles. There are also watering stations for both four-legged and two-legged visitors. Dogs must be kept on a leash until they are inside the park.
Destin is justifiably proud of its pristine, sugar-white sand beaches, and the city wants to keep them that way. So although you and your family will enjoy walking on and sunning yourselves on Destin’s beaches, Fido won’t be able to join you there; dogs aren’t allowed on any beaches in Destin/Okaloosa County.
Fun events for you and your pup to enjoy together in Destin include the Annual Run/Wag-n-Walk with the Dogs 5K and the Destin Pooch Palooza.
When playtime is over and your stomach starts rumbling, you know it’s time to find a good place to chow down. Thankfully, you have your choice of numerous pet-friendly Destin eateries where dogs are welcome to sit with their owners (as they wait for somebody to drop something tasty, of course):
- Capriccio Café—810 Hwy 98 E.
- The Other End—600 Harbor Blvd.
- Cuvee Destin—36120 Emerald Coast Pkwy.
- The Craft Bar—4424 Commons Dr. E.
- Boshamps Seafood & Oyster House—414 Harbor Blvd.
- Harry T Restaurant—46 Harbor Blvd.
- Rollin Smoke BBQ—4357 Legendary Dr.
- The Dinner Table—385 Harbor Blvd.
- Hammerhead’s Bar & Grille—137 Fisherman’s Cove
- Jim and Nick’s BBQ—4073 Emerald Coast Pkwy.
- Dewey Destin Seafood Restaurant—9 Calhoun Ave.
- Camille’s—2931 Scenic Hwy. 98
- Capt. Dave’s on the Gulf—3796 Scenic Hwy. 98
- Jackakudas Seafood and Sushi—56 Harbor Blvd.
- The Crab Trap—3500 Scenic Hwy. 98
- Dockside Ale House—288 Harbor Blvd.
- Landry’s Seafood House—14059 Emerald Coast Pkwy.
- Bad Ass Coffee Company—1708 Scenic Gulf Dr., Miramar Beach
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream—4655 Gulfstarr Dr.—dogs get a free sundae with crumbled biscuits on top
Let Choice Hotels add to your enjoyment during your trip to Destin, the “World’s Luckiest Fishing Village.” While you’re out fishing, you can relax knowing that your furry family member is resting safely back at your hotel. Reserve your guest room at a Destin pet-friendly hotel today.
Destin hotels information
- Number of hotels in Destin3
- Highest Price$93
- Lowest Price$55
- Number of reviews8408
- Avg. rating3.8